Mi nombre no importa,
Ni mi sexo o religion,
Estoy aqui por la necesidad del ser humano
De pertenecer a algo,algo más que un mundo,
Y sean bienvenidos a este
Final forzado de principio necesario....



domingo, 22 de julio de 2012

You


This is just an exercise, today I have to confess that I do not have any expectation about t write something because yesterday I already post something, but today I will do it again.
Some hours ago was raining  and I just watched through my window how the little drops fall down some in the street, some in the window and I thought to write something about the raining days, but then, as always I change my mind and start to think first how many times I have said “yes I will marry” of course I never will, but I say it, then I thought  that how many people is really important in my life, I mean there is just a few persons that I can say YOU because they left me something in myself, so then start the counting:
The very first person that was a YOU in my life was/is my grandfather Salvador  he thought me how to walk on the rain, how to jump into the rain, he thought me how to smile, how just to walk he loved to walk even more when the raining was there and I guess I learn it, because today I still do all those things, I still smile when the rain starts, and I still love to go to plaza de armas and buy a cuadro de nieve and a agua de raiz. I am very sure that he would not approve how I am now, and maybe I should be in a convent surrounded by nuns or something like that, but I still love him and I will always, I also learn with him to forgiven, it was the last lesson that he teach me.
The second person that become in a YOU in my life is my dad, I know he did not know all the influence that he has on me, but I normally listen to him and I always told him everything, I told the things like in code but he understand me when I talk and the persona that I am today is because of him, the philosophy of live that I have today I learn it from him. I know sometimes he just can´t understand me but he has been enough smart to let me go and do what I want to do, he gives me all the freedom and the confidence to do it.
The third person is also call as la voz de mi conciencia he is just one of my best friends he know me very well and I know that sometimes I had disappointed him , because I made the wrong decision, but he is always there for me, with the open arms and a honest big hug, he receive my crying all the times that I felt that I am falling down and I can not stop it, he is there, whit one look he can know what is inside of my mind, his words are always right, sometime hard, but always true.
And there is a fourth person that has been become in a YOU in mi life, he is very new in my life and he apparently knows me, his words, that I always listen even he thinks I don´t, are inside my head and make me think about some problems, real problems that I honestly do not know yet how to deal whit them, but he helps me to understand how the real world works, not the one where I use to live, I am very sure that he thinks that I am just a girl, a little girl and I have to agree with him because there´s no other way for me to be, but he always put on my face a big, seriously big smile.  
At the end all of them have helped me to be the person that I am today. Now I am an anthropologist and I love it, love all the things that I have learned through the time, all the travels I have made was incredible, all the people, all the places, all the moments, the tears and the smile, the lonely moments and also the ones when I was surrounded by so many people that I don´t know, at the end I just can say I love you, and thanks for the help.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario