Mi nombre no importa,
Ni mi sexo o religion,
Estoy aqui por la necesidad del ser humano
De pertenecer a algo,algo más que un mundo,
Y sean bienvenidos a este
Final forzado de principio necesario....



lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Have a nice life.

after sometimes away from here, I have ti come back here, but it isn´t like if I don´t want to because I want to be here and I want to write again now more than ever. I just making steps, not new ones, but just the steps that I have to do, I´m finally doing, and I have to write I´m happy.
He is not longer with me, but I´m happy, I miss him sometimes, but this is what I am, what I want to do and what I'm gonna do, so can you feel me? can you follow me? I don´t bother, I just want to smile and breathe...have a nice life :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario